In previous years WordPress has produced an automatic report at the end of each year. This hasn’t happened for 2016 so I’ll have to write my own.
In 2016 this blog had:
- 160 posts and
- 103 999 visitors who viewed
- 178 056 pages and made
- 441 comments (including my own comments in reply).
In the life of the blog there have been 669 posts which means that 160/669 or 24% of all the posts on this blog were made in 2016.
The five most popular pages were:
- Home page/archives (30 988 views);
- The CFA Enterprise Bargaining Dispute (4 659);
- Good Samaritan Legislation and scope of practice (3 780);
- Australian Road Rules and emergency vehicles (3 318); and
- RFS Firefighter Sentenced Over Fatal Collision (2 736).
The most popular day, ever (ie since the blog began in January 2009) was 5 December 2016 when there were 2476 views. On that day, I put up two posts, they were:
- New Bushfire Legislation in the Northern Territory; and
- RFS Firefighter Sentenced Over Fatal Collision.
The top 5 countries for visitors were:
- Australia (165, 195);
- The USA (5 241);
- The United Kingdom (1 666);
- New Zealand (965); and
- Canada (716).
That’s a big year!